Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I am such a cliche

Just a few moments ago, I walked back to my Prius, carrying my groceries -- which, yes, included some organic fruits and vegetables -- in a cloth bag, while wearing my barefoot baby in a sling. Yikes.

On the other hand, the baby is wearing disposable diapers.

And the cloth bag? Also contains Oreos*.

So perhaps the jury is still out on how well I fit the crunchy stereotype. At least I wasn't listening to Phish**...

*They're nondairy, doncha know, albeit with lots of artificial yuckiness. But in my world, you're always allowed one bad-for-you snack on a long car trip.

**Are they even the granola band of choice anymore? Should I have said Dave Matthews Band? Or someone more obscure? See, this proves I've not completely gone over to crunchitude.